LOTSANE PRICE LISTS 2022
Lotsane Trophy Fees
Note: Wounded animals paid for in full.
Skinning fee, including field recovery – $ 50 per large animal and $ 20 for small animal.
- Hunting season – All year.
The daily rates include:
- Premium Class accommodation in luxury private hotel.
- Services of trained camp staff including supervisors, cooks, trackers, and skinners.
- Licensed Professional Hunters.
- 4-wheel drive vehicles in the hunting area.
- Daily room cleaning and laundry services.
- All meals, snacks, and soft drinks, alcohol billed at cost price.
- Field preparation and salting of trophies.
- Wi-Fi in camp.
The daily rate does not include:
- Dip and pack Taxidermy fees or export of trophies.
- Special order alcoholic beverages.
- Permit fees where applicable.
- Transport of trophies from Safari area to Taxidermy in Gaborone: $ 150 per hunter.
- Cites tags for crocodile: $ 200 each.
- Gratuity’s: Client’s discretion.
IMPORTANT NOTES – SOUTHERN – AFRICA
- ARMS AND AMMUNITION – Clients can bring their own firearms along however rifles can be hired at $30 per rifle per day plus $10 per bullet.
- GUARANTEE – The safari operator will make all Trophies available as agreed upon in the Safari agreement. The professional hunter will endeavor to determine the size of a trophy as accurate as possible but the final decision to bag a trophy will vest solely by the client.
- INSURANCE – Contact your local Travel Agent for an inexpensive insurance policy to cover cancellation charges, early departure, personal valuables and medical expenses in case of illness or loss.
- BOOKING REQUIREMENTS – Payment of a deposit equal to the daily rates will confirm the booking.
- CANCELLATIONS CHARGES – Cancellation of the safari will result in the loss of the deposit. The safari can however be moved to the following year at the rate applicable to that year.
- PAYMENT – Trophy fees, and all other expenses incurred during the safari are payable at the end of the safari in cash or via electronic transfer deposit prior to the safari.
- LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY – Whilst every effort will be taken to ensure a client’s safety, Take Aim Safaris, its owners, directors, agents, or employees will not be responsible for any incident before, during or after the safari. We shall not in any way take any responsibility for any injury, illness, loss, including the loss of life or damage to property. This includes consequential loss or damage suffers by any means.