GREATER KRUGER PARK ELEPHANT HUNTING PRICE LIST 2022
Elephant Bull Trophy Fees
No elephant bulls with bigger tusks may be hunted.
Greater Kruger Permit Fees and Additional Costs
Greater Kruger Park Additional Animals Trophy Fees
Note: These additional animals will be hunted on private ranches around the Greater Kruger National Park and not within the park.
- 50% of the daily rates are required to book the hunt and reserve your quota allocation.
- 50% balance of the daily rates are due no later than 21 days before the start of the hunt.
- To confirm elephant hunt quota a 20% deposit on elephant trophy fee is required when you book.
- Balance of elephant hunt trophy fee 80% to be paid with the balance of daily rates 21 days before the hunt or to be paid in cash in camp.
- Additional animals you wish to hunt should be paid for via a trophy fee deposit no later than 21 days before the start of the hunt or via cash in camp.
- Unused trophy fee deposits will be refunded within 14 days after the hunt.
- Full Trophy fee is payable for killed or wounded animals.
Daily rates include
- Premium Class – luxury accommodation.
- Services of trained camp staff including supervisors, cooks, trackers and skinners.
- Licensed Professional Hunter/s.
- Modern 4 wheel drive vehicles.
- Daily cleaning and laundry services.
- All meals, snacks, and soft drinks.
- Alcohol in moderation.
- Field preparation and salting of trophies.
- Wi Fi in camp.
- Airport transfer from Hoedspruit airport to the hunting area including return to the airport.
- Transfer of trophies to the Taxidermist after the hunt for dip and pack.
Daily rates do not include
- Hotel accommodation before, during or after the safari.
- Aircraft charters, Commercial flights, Visas and airport taxes.
- Vehicle and boat rental other than those used in the safari area.
- Dip and pack fees and export of trophies.