Useful Safari Information
TO BRING GENERAL SUGGESTIONS
Some general suggestions of what to bring with on your safari.
- 2 Belts.
- Sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 20.
- Wide brim hat.
- Swimming trunks.
- Camo clothing.
- Warm jacket as nights can be cool.
- Comfortable walking boots.
- Spare boots.
- Spare shoe laces.
- Personal medication including malaria medication.
- Camera and camcorders. Note: DVD hunts available on request.
- Clothes for before and after the safari.
DAILY RATES INCLUDE
Here is a list of everything that is included in the daily rates.
- Laundry service.
- All meals.
- All liquor and beverages served in camp.
- Licensed Professional Hunter with own vehicle
- Trackers and Skinners.
DAILY RATES EXLUDE
Here is a list of everything that is excluded in the daily rates.
- Accommodation prior to and after the Safari.
- Dipping, packing and shipping of trophies to final destination.
- Rifle hire 25 $ per day plus 10 $ per bullet.
- Permit fees where applicable.
- Specially requested imported food and drinks.
- Airport transfers.
- Firearm permits are issued upon arrival at Harare, Victoria Falls or Buffalo Range.
- We will provide you with an invitation letter once the daily rates are paid.
- No semi automatic rifles are permitted.
- Handgun hunts require special permits.
- Bow hunts require special permits.
- We do have rifles available to hire.
INSURANCE AND INDEMNITY
All reasonable precautions to ensure the good health and safety of clients will be taken. JWK Safari’s does not however accept any liability for injuries, illness, accidents or losses sustained whilst on safari with us. We strongly recommend that you contact your Care Provider and ensure that your Insurance Cover will cover and protect you against any risk or medical emergency you may encounter.