DAILY RATES INCLUDE
- Hunting guide, tracker, assistants, off-road vehicles, trophy recovery and provisions.
- Lodging and meals (including non-alcoholic drinks, beer and house wine).
- Preparation and transport of the trophies to the taxidermist or forwarding agency in Namibia.
- Daily room and laundry service.
DAILY RATES DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer (Windhoek) 260 USD per vehicle including the return trip.
- Taxidermist and Shipping Costs: Hunting license (US$ 20.00/hunter) *** licence for leopard: US$ 280.00 / ***Licence for cheetah: US$ 80.00. Hunting for Leopard, Cheetah and Hyena only if a special permit has been issued by the ministry, must be taken out before the hunt.
- Personal expenses (e.g. Telephone calls, tipping).
- Alcoholic drinks (except beer and house wines which are included).
- Lodging and meals outside the Game Ranch.
- Trips and excursions outside the farm: US$ 1.00 per km + US$ 95.00 per driver per day +lodging for the driver if applicable.
- Rental rifle and ammunition = USD 25.00/day + ammunition @ 3.50 USD per bullet or 375 H&H @ 6 USD per bullet.
- In order to preserve the healthy farm only mature animals may be hunted.
- Recommended calibres: .30-06 Springfield / .300 Win. / 8×68 S / 9,3×62 / 9,3×64 /.375 H&H
- The importation of a maximum of 80 rounds is permitted. The use of full-metal-jacket ammunition is not allowed (exception: elephant). In all cases, a repeating firearm is recommended. The import of automatic or semi-automatic rifles or handguns to Namibia is prohibited. Don´t forget your home country rifle licence.
- Hunting season: 1 February to 30 November
- Minimum hunting-trip duration: 7 days for plains game / recommended hunting stay: 7-14 days.
- Minimum hunting days for leopard is 14 days
- Your passport has to be valid until at least 6 months after your departing date from Namibia
- We can organise car rental (with driver, if needed) and excursions for you, if you wish.
- The total daily rate amount confirms your booking.
- A trophy fee deposit for booked/key species is due within 4 weeks prior to your arrival in Namibia.
- Any unused trophy fee deposit will be refunded within 10 days after the hunt.
- We regret that we cannot reimburse guests daily rates that leave prior to the end of the safari
- A portion of cash payment can be made at the end of the hunt for additional species that have been hunted.
- We are not liable and cannot be held responsible for accidents, injuries, delays or losses of any nature.
Please consider the various forms of insurances available (International health insurance, international personal liability hunting insurance, hunting and sport weapons insurance, holiday cancellation insurance, etc).