Useful Safari Information
TO BRING GENERAL SUGGESTIONS
Some general suggestions of what to bring with on your safari.
- 2 Belts.
- Sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 20.
- Wide brim hat.
- Swimming trunks.
- Camo clothing.
- Warm jacket as nights can be cool.
- Comfortable walking boots.
- Spare boots.
- Spare shoe laces.
- Personal medication.
- Camera and camcorders. Note: DVD hunts available on request.
- Clothes for before and after the safari.
DAILY RATES INCLUDE
Here is a list of everything that is included in the daily rates.
- Laundry service.
- All meals.
- All liquor and beverages served in camp.
- Licenced Professional Hunter with own hunting vehicle.
- Trackers and Skinners.
- Daily rate calculated by nights spent in camp.
- Field preparation and transport of trophies to Taxidermist.
- Taxes and permit fees are included unless otherwise mentioned.
DAILY RATES EXLUDE
Here is a list of everything that is excluded in the daily rates.
- Accommodation prior to and after the Safari.
- Transfer fee from the airport.
- Taxidermy, dip and pack, shipping of trophies to final destination.
- Rifle hire € 25 per day. Ammunition at cost.
- Permit fees where applicable.
- Specially requested imported food and drinks.
- Firearm permit document will be emailed to you when you book, the actual permit will be endorsed by the police when you land in Windhoek
- We will provide you with an invitation letter and rifle permit once your daily rates are paid.
- We do have rifles available to hire.
INSURANCE AND INDEMNITY
All reasonable precautions to ensure the good health and safety of clients will be taken. JWK Safari’s does not however accept any liability for injuries, illness, accidents or losses sustained whilst on safari with us. We strongly recommend that you contact your Care Provider and ensure that your Insurance Cover will cover and protect you against any risk or medical emergency you may encounter.