All prices are in USD $
2020 GWAAI CONSERVANCY PRICE LIST
These are examples of hunts we offer, if the hunt you wish to book is not listed above we will prepare an individual quotation for you. The number of days required are listed above, these are the minimum number of days required in order to book, you can book longer if you like.
Gwaai Conservancy Observer Rates 2020
Prices exclude pre-hunt / post-hunt accommodation, insurance, taxidermy, personal items & gratuities.
- Road Transfers: $ 400 – Victoria Falls – Binga return / vehicle
- Road Transfers: $ 200 – Victoria Falls – Matetsi return / vehicle
- Road Transfers: $ 200 – Matetsi – Binga per vehicle
- Government Levies: 2% – On daily rates
- Government Levies: 4% – On trophy fees
- Dip and pack: $ 750 – 1-3 trophies
- Dip and pack: $ 850 – 4-6 trophies
- Dip and pack: $ 950 – 7 + trophies
- Boat usage / day: $ 150 + fuel used. If applicable
- Weapon hire / day: $ 20
- Ammunition / round: $ 10
- CITES Tags each (Elephant / Leopard / Crocodile): $ 100
- V.A.T: $ 37.50 Per Day
- National Parks Game Scout (Elephant / Lion / Leopard Hunts): $ 75 Per Day
Gwaai Trophy Fees for 2020
- Unless otherwise specified, all permits are for MALE trophies only.
- Elephant weight measured by largest tusk.
- Lion hunts minimum non-refundable deposit – $20,000.
- Pre-baiting days – $350 / day.
- 15% V.A.T. charged on non-export trophies.
- Dip & pack payments – cash only or direct transfer to service provider.
Terms of Business
- 50% of the daily rates are due when the hunt is booked to confirm your booking. confirm your dates and quota allocation.
- Balance of 50% of daily rates to reflect in our account no later than 21 days before the start of the hunt.
- Trophy fees are payable in cash at the end of the hunt OR trophy fees can be paid up-front before the start of the hunt via bank transfer.
- Un-used trophy fees paid in advance will be refunded within 10 days after the hunt if animal/s are not hunted.