2019 GONAREZHOU SAFARI AREA PRICE LIST
These are examples of hunts we offer, if the hunt you wish to book is not listed above we will prepare an individual quotation for you. The number of days required are listed above, these are the minimum number of days required in order to book, you can book longer if you like.
2 on 1 Hunts
For all hunts, hunting on a 2 on 1 basis deduct US $ 50 / day per Hunter.
Gonarezhou Observer Rates 2019
Gonarezhou Trophy Fees for 2019
- Field trophy preparation fee $ 500 in the case of elephant hunts and $ 350 in the case of all other hunts, this includes delivery of your trophies to the taxidermist in Bulawayo.
- Government Levy on Daily Rates: 2%
- Government Levy on Trophy Fees: 4%
- CITES Tags for elephant, leopard and crocodile: $ 200 each.
- Road transfer from Harare $ 750 return included.
- Air Charter (quote on request)
- 15 USD per person per day VAT on accommodation
- Taxidermist fees, will be charged to you directly by the Taxidermist after your hunt when you arrive home.
$ 25 per day plus $ 10 per bullet.
Terms of Business
- 50% of the daily rates are due when the hunt is booked to confirm your booking, the dates and the quota.
- Balance of 50% of daily rates to reflect in our account no later than 21 days before the start of the hunt.
- Trophy fees are payable in cash at the end of the hunt OR trophy fees can be paid up-front before the start of the hunt via bank transfer.
- Un-used trophy fees paid in advance will be refunded within 10 days after the hunt if animal/s are not hunted.